Tire Care is the most complete, user-friendly and straight-forward road hazard program in the RV industry today.
All motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels and folding campers up to 10 model years old qualify for coverage. Tire Care also covers the tow vehicle or dinghy while they are connected to the RV.
Tire Care has one low cost for all contracts. There is no surcharge for used units.
Claim payments are arranged one of two ways:
1) A reimbursement check is sent to the contract holder, or
2) A credit card authorization is given directly to the tire/wheel repair center
Tire Care DOES NOT require the contract holder to “retain” the damaged tires for future inspection by adjusters.
Important Tire Facts:
- 90% of all tire failures are a result of tire under-inflation
- Almost half of all emergency roadside assistance calls are a result of tire failure
- 20% under-inflation reduces carcass life by 30%
- 20% under-inflation reduces tread life by 25%
- 20% under-inflation reduces fuel mileage by 2%
Properly inflated tires will provide you with:
- Longer tire life
- Improved fuel economy
- Improved vehicle and driver safety