Archive for 2010
Introducing . . . RV Care!
Over the past eighteen months a culmination of highly credible leaders in the industry assembled a complete “Parts and Labor” program designed to surpass todays increasingly high expectations of the RV Customer.
With the complete backing of Nationwide insurance, RV Care is the premier RV Service Contract today!
- Trouble-shooting technicians available all day and all night!
- Should a moblie tech need dispatch…RV Care pays $200 to get them there!
- 42-inch TV’s are now covered!
- Need lodging while on a trip and your RV is in for repair? RV Care pays up to $600!
- Wounded Warrior Project Partner!
RV Insurance Solutions Welcomes Nationwide Insurance to It’s Team
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Irving, Texas – August 2, 2010 – For almost a year RVIS and Allied Insurance, a Nationwide Insurance company, have had their sights set on each other. After thorough vetting by both companies, RVIS officially welcomes Nationwide to its list of personal lines carriers. “Nationwide’s RV program has evolved into a leader in the RV insurance industry. I am honored they (Nationwide) chose RVIS to represent them in Texas,” says Tommy Watters, Jr. RVIS President and founder.
RVIS will begin quoting Nationwide RV Insurance policies immediately while they continue to represent Progressive, Foremost, National Interstate, and now Nationwide Insurance.